페이지 정보작성자 관리자 작성일18-12-01 18:10 조회1,033회 댓글0건
- Incheon Port Authority Press (Nov-1. 2018).pdf (261.1K) 34회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-12-01 18:10:17
Incheon Port News, Nov-1. 2018
1. Announcement of Plan to Select Tenant Companies for IPA, Incheon New Port Hinterland
- Announcement is valid for 40 days from Nov. 1st; planned to finalize the selection of preferred bidder within December
○ According to Incheon Port Authority (www.icpa.or.kr, CEO Nam Bong Hyeon), it will announce the plan to select 3 tenant companies to oversee businesses of processing, manufacturing, and exhibition/sales of high-value freights through installation and operation of the complex logistics complex of Incheon New Port Hinterland Stage I, Complex 1 which is over 150,000㎡.
○ Companies applying for tenancy will have to select from 3 types of sites to be supplied: 77,908㎡, 36,998㎡ and 37,069㎡, and should review the conditions included ranging from ▴conditions for desired lot, ▴qualifications for tenancy, ▴ period of tenancy, ▴role of each tenant, ▴conditions for future rent and facility construction thoroughly before applying.
○ However, in regards to tenant’s qualification, one thing to note is that to prevent duplicate investments with “Incheon New Port Cold Chain Cluster”, companies engaging in the installation of “freezing and cooling logistics center” set to proceed with tenancy selection at the end of the year will be banned.
○ In a bid to lessen the burden of small and medium companies that want to enter the Incheon Port as tenant companies and encourage investments from companies home and abroad the authority has gotten rid of regulations by making it possible for companies to maintain tenancy for maximum of 50 years from the 20 years which has been the norm for 13 years since the establishment of the authority. Furthermore, having set the monthly rent to 1,964 won per㎡, which is 22% lower than the previous level recently, it has recently completed the implementation of procedures related to cutting down the annual rent by 15.6 billion won for the entirety of tenant companies in the New Port Hinterland.
○ Applicants should first review the contents of the announcement and create a proposal on the installation and operation plan of the complex logistics cluster, and submit their proposal and applications by visiting the authority on December 11th. 3 preferred bidders will be selected through the evaluation of the evaluation committee of experts.
○ The business destination is near by the wharf of Incheon port and has convenient traffic infrastructure, being 1-hour drive away from Seoul and Seoul metropolitan region. Also, for foreign companies, they will be able to receive various incentives such as the benefit of national tax exemption and local tax exemption upon investment.
○ Note that the 1st round of business guide session will be held by the authority in ‘LS Yongsan Tower’ near the Shinyongsan station in Seoul on November 9th, which will help resolve the questions clients may have regarding the development and operation direction of Incheon Port’s hinterland such as Complex Logistics Cluster, Cold Chain Cluster, and Ah-am Logistics Complex 2. Afterwards, on November 14th, a separate Q&A session will be held in which questions tenant applicants may have such as actual proposal write-up and business participation conditions for the Complex Logistics Cluster can be resolved.
○ More details can be found in the website of Incheon Port Authority (www.icpa.or.kr). For inquiries on selection procedure, please call Incheon Port Authority’s Logistics Business Team (+82-32-890-8261~8269).
2. Targeted 40% Reduction of Fine Dust in Incheon Port by 2025
Held a ceremony to announce the IPA's Vision on the Environment-friendly Port. Announced the medium & long-term plans such as the establishment of Green Port. Collaboration with an international organization.
○ The Incheon Port Authority (IPA) has rolled up to pave the way for the environmentally friendly Incheon Port.
○ On the 24th, IPA drew up a vision and a management policy for paving the way for an eco-friendly Incheon Port, and held a declaration ceremony of this environment-friendly vision announcing its statement showing its commitment to implementation and execution both internally and externally.
○ On the very same day, major operating agencies of the port, international environmental organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGO) joined the event, including B.H. Nam, the CEO of the IPA with the executive members, J.S. Kim, the president of Korea Port and Logistics Association, C.H. Jeon, a representative of Incheon Port Facilities Management Center, K. H. Choi, a co-representative of the Incheon Environmental Movement Association, and J. B. Kim, the chairman of National Committee for Republic of Korea of UNEP.
○ The IPA declared an eco-friendly vision, ‘the realization of sustainable Incheon Port through the establishment of a green port’. The goal to reduce the emissions of fine dust in Incheon Port to 40% by 2025 has been established based on full-fledged environmental management activities. Consequently the interim reports on the current state of air pollutant emissions resulted from Incheon Port, along with the case-study presentations on environmental management and operations of IPA, took place at the Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation of Incheon National University.
○ IPA intends to clarify the emissions and the source of the air pollution causing from Incheon Port based on the findings of this study, and realize the eco-friendly goals and the vision by setting up medium and long-term plans.
○ Bonghyeon Nam, the president of the IPA said that new economic values of
the Incheon Port environment would be created, and eco-friendly port operations would be continuously maintained. He revealed his strong ambitions to make Incheon Port a happy workplace, and to make IPA as the company that wins the trust of its citizens.
○ IPA Officials stated that IPA had established environmentally-friendly rules and regulations, and had given impetus to environmentally-friendly management such as through an appointment of an eco-friendly management representative. They also disclosed their intention to expand a variety of idea contests together with international organizations.
See in detail on the attached file.
If you have any feedback, comment or questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org